5 FREE APPS YOU NEED TO USE TO HAVE A CURATED INSTAGRAM ACC

22 de agosto de 2019

There's a world inside Instagram, isn't it? even more when it comes from editing, one of the most hard and asked for things.

In this post I want to share with you my top 5 free apps you can use to run a beautiful Instagram account.

galleria borghese via @fionazanetti
1. LIGHTROOM MOBILE

In my opinion, the most important app of them all. You will need the best editing tool to have the most beautiful pics. Maybe in the first you can think is a hard app to use, but it's not when you try it once and again. The best way to find your style is editing and editing and editing. Be patient. You will know how to use it sooner as you thought.

In this app you can create some different presets to use in your pics. In this way you don't need to do them from zero every time. Lightroom also has is own free presets (filters) that you can use if you like them.

I edit all my pics with Lightroom mobile, if you wanted to know! but if you're truly a master, you can edit them with the desktop version (more professional one).

You can unlock all its presets paying for them but I think is not a need!

2. PREVIEW

You need to preview your feed before posting any pic (at least in my opinion). Even when all your pics are edited the same way, not them all will look pretty together. Or maybe yes, because you take the most beautiful ones ;) but if you take your time to organize your feed before posting, you will see that some pics fit better together with ones than with anothers.

3. UNFOLD

Best app for creating collages. I adore it! Love it to the moon and back because it also has pretty fonts to use when we want to add texts to our pics. I use it always on my stories, buy if you want to post collages or pics with different templates, this is your app. You will find free templates but also paid ones. Now Unfold also has a paid pro version where you can unlock all their tools!

If you're a storyteller or you want to share pretty stories to your followers, I really recomend you this app!

4. SNAPSEED

Snapseed is the second app that I use when I need to edit concrete things that I can't edit on Lightroom. This app contains the tools that I'm not paying for on Lightroom (sorry not sorry) and so many professional ones more. You can find there some filters too. My fav tools are: selective, brush and healing.

You can really do infinite things on this app. Time to be creative!

5. PINTEREST

I know, I know. I'm not crazy for adding this app to this list. I'm not. One of the most important things on Instagram is to be INSPIRED and MOTIVATED to create content. That's the reason I'm adding Pinterest to this list. There you can find and pin lots of amazing images and even moodboards to take a look when you're lost.

If you're curious, you can find me here on Pinterest and here on Instagram!

_______________________________


Thanks for reading!

Have a lovely day,
Sonya 🌹


* english is not my mother language. Sorry for all the made mistakes!

No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario