DELPHINE THE LABEL | TEXTURES

15 de agosto de 2019

If you know me you already know I'm more than a fan of textures: they amaze me! I really have a thing for them and I know is a thing I will never be bored about. I find a world on them that I'm always in the need to share.

The amazing australian brand Delphine The Label sent me some beautiful pieces some months ago and I just wanted to share them with you all.

As you can guess, I'm sharing their details and textures in this post.

____________

 1 | The Payback Top


2 | Unarmed Dress


3 | The Payback Dress


4 | Monologue Pants


5 | Assembly Tuxedo Dress


6 | Unarmed Corset


I definitely recommend you this brand if you like good quality clothing. As you can see, they all look perfect and really well made.

If you have any doubt about Delphine the Label or anything just let me know! I'll be happy helping you 💛

Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day,
Sonya


* english is not my mother language. Sorry for all the made mistakes!

No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario